Thursday 19 April 2018

signs of spring

Yesterday I was helping in Evies class again :)

As it was one of the houses fundraisers that day (they came in fancy dress and had a movie to watch in the afternoon), me and the substitute teacher went out with the kids that were having the fundraiser to find signs of spring for an art project that the rest of the class would be doing that afternoon.

J and L both wanted to bold my hands which was nice :)

J picked daisys that were photographed with her name next to them, and I helped L to pick some fresh sprouts growing on a tree :)

I also helped the teaching assistants to get the photos off of the camera and started filled in the list of parent helpers for swimming lessons (I havent volunteered for it :)).

And I helped S with her Maths it was working with groups of 2s 5s and 10s :)

I asked Evie later that afternoon when I picked her up what she picked as her sign of spring and she said daffodils :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

It's been more like a summer's day today which is lovely after all the wet weather we've had recently. I love to see daffodils blooming. These school projects are lovely and I'm glad you are able to help out.

chocolat lover said...

Its nice being able to see what happens in her class :) she wouldnt tell me otherwise!