Friday 6 April 2018

still no answer

On Wednesday I planned on checking to see if Evies tap dancing shoes still fitted her...

...when I couldnt find her tap shoes I e-mailed the dance place, and James also texted the mobile number for the place and has since left a voicemail too.

When I looked at their website I saw that they had a Easter workshop on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so I would have expected the mobile number to be monitored (for absentees etc) and for someone to be there so that they could then check the waiting area and changing area in case they had been left and could have messaged us to say if they were there or not.

We havent heard a thing, so I will take Evie to the shop and will get her size 10 shoes anyway as when I got her feet measured in February they were between 9,5 and 10 and her tap shoes were still 9.5.

The communications for the dance place have never been really good so its no real surprise not to have heard anything...

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

It might be best to go along there yourself. Not good customer service I have to say :(

Jules said...

That's not good. Unless they get so many enquiries it would take up too much time. X

chocolat lover said...

They dont have the best customer service. I think they have another workshop there this week too, so hopefully someone will be able to let us know then, otherwise James can check on Sunday.