Wednesday 11 January 2017

still up for grabs

Yesterday after I picked Evie up from school I was checking my e-mails...

...I saw there was an e-mail from head teacher :)

I thought that it would be about the admin job I had just applied for, so I opened the e-mail but no it was from the head teacher at Evies school and was about the dinner lady job, saying that they didnt have enough applications to consider anyone for an interview and they are now going to advertise the jobs in the local newspaper and was I still interested?

So I answered back and said yes I was still interested.

Its a shame that they wouldnt interview the people who had applied anyway (as they say "a bird in the hand etc").

I think Evie would prefer it if I got the job as a dinner lady as it would mean just the same rushing that we do now :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Seems odd not to interview those who have already applied. They must be looking for dinner lady experience. You're still in with a shout though, my fingers are crossed for you.

chocolat lover said...

its crazy really...

The Captain said...

I don't get that. They're wasting money.

chocolat lover said...

its silly really...