Wednesday 6 April 2011

they must have heard about my competition!

I have just gone into Itsu to buy a seven vegetable rice bowl (they are soooooo nice its unreal) hoping to get some more chopsticks to use as prizes and the lady serving me asked if I wanted a fork (so I said yes please) and she didnt give me any chopsticks!

All I can think is is that she heard about my competition and is on a one woman streak to put an end to it!

Aha I have fooled her by doing a post about it...

...or perhaps I have fallen for her evil plan by posting about it when that was what she wanted me to do all along!

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

You must put your foot down and demand a fork AND chopsticks!
You cannot disappoint your competition entrants :)

chocolat lover said...

I will do that next time ;o)

Anonymous said...

Next time say "I want to have chopsticks too."