Monday 28 November 2011

and he was worried that I was going to get hooked onto the home shopping channels

When I was about to start my Maternity Leave (I cant believe that I have only been off since last week) James said to me "I dont want to see that you are ordering stuff from this channel" (LOL James current favourite tv channel ;o)).

So I told him that he had no worries, especially when I can get on to the internet and I can order stuff from the likes of Amazon anyway ;o).

Todays quest has been internet shopping - and it is so much easier than getting tiered out traipsing around the shops on the High Street!

Now that I know that I am having to go through labour I have ordered myself a tens machine...

...and I have also ordered myself a couple more breastfeeding tops and another pair of maternity trousers (as I am currently alternating between James jogging bottoms and a pair of maternity jeans)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I don't watch the shopping channels but internet shopping is just the best. I don't blame you for not wanting to traipse around the shops.
Don't go too mad with maternity wear, not long to go now!

chocolat lover said...

Thats probably it maternity wear wise ;o)

I cant believe that I have just over 4 weeks now ;o)

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of a tens machine. I find you can better prices on the internet, than the shopping channel. I just ordered gamer head phones on HSN for $109 and they are $99 at Walmart. I thought I was getting a deal until that.