Sunday 6 November 2011

where...

I have been thinking about the urban legend that if your waters break in Marks & Spencer then your baby gets free shopping for life.

So this has set me thinking what is the best deal that I can do for my baby...

LOL I did ask the manager in Starbucks if the baby would get free coffees for life if my waters broke in there?  She laughed and said "it didnt bear thinking about" but they would be able to deliver me once the store had closed ;o)

I am now weighing up the pros and cons of different shops and what I feel they could offer me before taking up loitering in a particular store...

...I know for sure that I will be staying away from the likes of Poundland or any charity shops (just in case)!

If it wasnt such a trek to the local Hotel Chocolat then I would surely take up residence in there ;o)  So I may just have to lower my sights and go to Thorntons and my local one does have a cafe so it wouldnt look so obvious what I was doing ;o)

Those of you wanting to see the video of me waddling ;o)


4 comments:

Al said...

Personally, I would go and take up residence in the nearest Mercedes Benz showroom or something...

Eileen H said...

Very funny post. My waters broke while I was asleep and I thought I'd wet the bed! If I'd known the urban legend then I would have loitered in a department store, preferably John Lewis's and I could have stayed there 24/7 :-)

No ducklings following, so the jury's out on whether that's a waddle or not:-)

The Captain said...

If I'd known that I'd have left my missus in the Apple Store or Dixons for the last few weeks of her pregnancy.

chocolat lover said...

Al - I told James your suggestion and he is quite up for it! ;o)

Eileen - camping out in a department store sounds like a great idea...

...a John Lewis will be coming soon but I dont think that they have even started building it yet!

Captain - I think that James is formulating where he can leave me ;o)