Tuesday 22 November 2011

the sock drawer abyss

James is always moaning that my sock drawer wont shut properly because it is crammed with socks!

So this morning I decided to have a clear out of all of the socks that are now unwearable (ie ones with holes or are threadbare).

I managed to clear out about a third of them, I also found a whole load of tights and stockings or rather pantyhose to my US friends ;o)

I will go through those another day I think...

...hee hee now Im going to have a look at replacing all of the socks that I threw out ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

You sound just like me cos I'm a hoarder too:) I threw bag loads of my old tights away as I mainly wear trousers these days. I think socks are much more exciting anyway :)

Don't go doing too much. Your supposed to be resting!

chocolat lover said...

I will be spending the rest of the afternoon with my feet up ;o)

Al said...

Ah, the things you can get up to when you're home all day on your own!

chocolat lover said...

Al - its life in the slow lane now ;o)