Thursday 17 November 2011

Time for a new coat me thinks

Last night on my way home from work there was a lady on the train and she decided to share with the carriage that the temperature in Chelmsford was 7 degrees Celsius (yes I know to my friends in cold countries that that temperature is a walk in the park but bear with me) and in Malaysia (where she is from) it is 37 degrees Celsius.

I think weatherwise I would prefer to be in Malaysia at the moment ;o)

So last night I dug my big coat out to see if on the offchance that it would still fit me?  The answer to that is a big fat no!

I could do up my coat as far as my boobs but nothing further down than that :o(

I have heard that I will double in size during the last four weeks and as it is going to be during December then it does make sense to splash the cash and buy a Maternity Coat.

Anyhow I have a 10% off voucher that is good until Sunday in Mothercare so I will see what they have in store otherwise I will order something online.

In Metro today I saw that the new presenter of Countdown will be Nick Hewer I think that he will be really good and will be something to watch with littlun to get her brain working from an early age ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm not sure you'll double in size!!
I am sure that you'll need a winter coat though :) Hope you choose a coat that you can wear afterwards, though
I do remember not wanting to wear any maternity clothes after the birth!

I watch countdown too but it doesn't do my brain power much good:) He'll be good I like him on the Apprentice.

chocolat lover said...

I managed to buy one from New Look for £22.50 it was half price...

...for that amount I dont mind only wearing it for a few months ;o)

Al said...

I'm not sure that being pregnant in temperatures of 37 would be all that comfortable, so maybe 7 is better after all.

Be careful with the Countdown thing though as before you know it your daughter will be better at it than you!

chocolat lover said...

I dont think that it will take too long for her to overtake me in the brainpower stakes ;o)

And your right that I wouldnt appreciate the 37 degrees too - it would just be nice if it was slightly warmer here