Sunday 19 February 2012

I am not looking forward to tomorrow

Tomorrow is my friend Emmas funeral :o(

I am really not looking forward to it but at least ma and my friends can say our goodbyes to see her.

We last saw her in the middle of January when she was still in hospital, she was hoping to be let out of hospital later that week back to her Mum & Dads and how I could bring Evie to see her (which was what I wanted to do anyway) I said that I would definitely do that.

As it was she was released on that Friday but I never had the chance for Evie to see her - I still feel incredibly bad about it :o(

If I had known that was the last time I would ever see her again then I wouldnt have wanted to leave until they chucked me out.

On the plus side I have a busy week this week asside from the funeral I am meeting up with the other NCT Mums on Tuesday for coffee & cake and on Thursday one of my friends (that I am going to the fuberal with) is coming over with her husband.

And...

...wait for it...

...Evie said her first word ;o)

I asked her if she had farted and she said "no" I asked James if he had heard it and he couldnt beieve that she hadnt farted ;o)

3 comments:

The Captain said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. :(

Eileen H said...

Don't feel bad about how things turned out just say your goodbye's to Emma today :(

What a clever girl Evie is :-)
Martyn farts and blames it on the dog!

chocolat lover said...

thanks Captain...

thanks Eileen will do...

,,,I am sure that James blames some of his farts on her already ;o)