Sunday 5 February 2012

was it just a coincidence

On Friday night I was trying to wind Evie as she has been suffering with colic I was walking around the room rubbing her back.

She was screaming more and more and in a moment of frustration I said out load "Emma do your stuff" and within 30 seconds Evie did a burp and I cried...

...she was still crying but that was because it was close to fer feeding time so I fed her changed her nappy and through my tears I told James that I think that Emma is looking down on me & Evie ;o)

I know that it was probably just a coincidence but it would be nice to think that we do have an angel now watching over us ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm sure you're right, Emma will be your guardian angel.

chocolat lover said...

It was all to good to be true as she had colic again for the past couple of nights!

Its comforting to think these things ;o)

Eileen H said...

Poor Evie :( Emma will watch over you and protect you both in other ways I'm sure.