Tuesday 23 October 2012

I didnt think that she would want anymore

Evie woke up just before 5 am this morning...

...I was just about ready to go into her and James was already coming up the stairs (as he was already up) so I let him see to her...

...anyway 10 minutes later she was crying on and off and her crying was frantic, added to the fact that as soon as he put her down after getting her off she was really crying again.

Evie was obviously hungry so James did her some milk formula and she then went back to sleep until 7 am.

So I did her some breakfast and let her have some of my crumpet and I decided to do her some more milk (as she has it with her breakfast) and I was surprised that she took a bit more ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

She's a growing girl with a healthy appetite!

chocolat lover said...

soon I will be moaning that she is eating too much ;o)