Thursday 11 October 2012

teeny party dress

I have been on the lookout for a party dress for Evies first (or rather her second) Christmas.

In Sainsburys they had 25% off TU Clothing but I couldnt see anything that I liked.

The other day I was in Mothercare using their facilities and decided to have a look to see if they had their party dresses in yet...

...and they did ;o)

I ended up buying her this next I had to decide what size to buy?

She has just started in the past month wearing her 6-9 month clothes so 9-12 month would have been ideal.

But thinking like a Mum I went for 12-18 months so that she can grow into it ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Oh that dress is just lovely!
The time has gone so quickly, can't believe Evie is nearly one already!
Christmas is going to be so delightful for you this year :-)

I took a leaf out of your book and bought two Christmas presents this week...both for Annie LOL!

chocolat lover said...

I cant believe it either...

...Annie is lucky having such a loving Mummy ;o)