Thursday 25 October 2012

she didnt even apologise

Yesterday morning I wanted to pop into Mothercare not only to use their facilities but also to buy a toy car for Evie ;o)

So I walked upto the doors and saw that there was a woman sitting outside waiting for the store to open, so I looked at the sign on the door and it said "we will be closing at 10.15 am for stocktaking and will open as usual the next day" I looked at the time on my mobile phone and it said 9.51 so therefore the store should still be open!

So I ended up using the toilet in Marks & Spencer and then hung about in Starbucks to kill some time.

So on my way back home I was passing Mothercare and saw the automatic doors open so I went in there to get Evie a toy car and ended up getting her a wooden racing car ;o)

So I told the assistant what happened and her response was "the sign actually said we will be opening at 10.15 but we didnt open until after 12 anyway" so I told her what the sign did say and I was well surprised that she handed me a customer feedback card, so I duly completed it naming the girl who served me too ;o)

I would be funny if I did win the £250 for telling them of my experience ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I hope you do win, £250 would be handy for Christmas shopping.
I'm sure Evie will love her racing car, we could do with some future female F1 racing drivers :-)

chocolat lover said...

she loves the broom broom noises that I make for her...

...LOL James is hoping that she will be a super model as the sonographer (when we had the 20 week scan) said that she has long legs ;o)