Monday 8 October 2012

more feet to wall

In the antenatal classes we went to we were told that Evie should be sleeping feet to foot in her cot.

This morning I went in to check on Evie and found her lying not "feet to foot" but more "feet to wall" ;o)

She had managed to turn 90 degrees in her sleep...

...so I gently turned her around and then she woke up a minute later.

I couldnt take a photo of her like she was because it was dark outside and using the flash or putting the light on would have woken her up :o(

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I had to look up feet to foot! Interesting stuff. I used baby sleeping bags for my two.
Evie is getting very active now, even in her sleep!

chocolat lover said...

Evie sleeps in a baby sleeping bag too ;o)

its funny that she moves around so much now ;o)