Wednesday 3 October 2012

she had a sleep instead

Yesterday lunchime we were in Starbucks (hee hee not only did I have a pumpkin spice latte but I also tried the salted caramel mocha)...

...just after James went back to work I put Evie back into her stroller (she is too small to fit into the high chair there) so that I could give her her lunch.

I had given her about three mouthfuls of her potato and cauliflower concoction and she started really crying (with real tears) and James came back over (as he was still in earshot buying himself another coffee) and said that perhaps I should give her her milk.

So I took her out of her stroller to give her a cuddle and she started nuzzling into me like she wanted a sleep.

So Evie had a sleep...

...I let her sleep for just under an hour and clipped her into her stroller again and she ate her food and then had her yoghurt with no more fuss.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww, Evie knows exactly what she wants and when she wants it :-)
You are great parents!

chocolat lover said...

thanks ;o)

it must be great to be able to have a sleep whenever you want to ;o)