Tuesday 30 October 2012

Sunday night vs last night

On Sunday night Evie didnt sleep very well because she had a blocked up nose...

We put her to bed as usual after her feed at 9 pm and at just before midnight we were woken up by her crying, James went in there and was cuddling her back to sleep (everytime he put her back in her cot she would cry again!).

So at midnight we gave Evie some Calpol and I took her downstairs with me so that James could get some sleep.

She finally went off into a deep enough sleep just before 1 am so I put her back in her cot and went back to sleep myself.

Evie then woke up at 3 am and I got her back to sleep while James stayed asleep!

Then she woke up at 6 am.

When James got home from work yesterday he had bought some vapour rub, so I rubbed some on her chest and under her chin yesterday afternoon just to make sure that it didnt bring her up in a rash or anything, and she was ok.

Just before I gave Evie her last feed I rubbed some more vapour rub into her chest and back and she slept until 6 am ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Poor Evie. These rotten germs are awful. I hope Evie feels better soon.

chocolat lover said...

she is her normal happy self and isnt feeling grotty which is the main thing ;o)