Sunday 30 November 2014

phone calls and dreams

On Friday (after dropping Evie off - she started crying when we got there) I was sitting at home watching Kendra get all 10 stars and my phone started ringing, and on the screen it said that it was Evies pre school....

...to say that my heart sank is an understatement.  So I answered the call expecting to hear that they wanted me to come and collect her as she wont calm down.

Luckily for me it was just to say that they had lost the keys to their cupboard and they were ringing all of the mums/dads to see if someone had picked them up by mistake.

I checked my buts and I hadnt picked them up - incidentally they found them caught up in a little ones coat (they didnt say whos though).

When I went to pick her up she was snuggling her cloth and they said that she was asking to cuddle a toy that begins with "m" and they said that I could bring the toy in with her next time - so monkey will get to go to school with Evie ;o)  Although when I asked her if she wanted hime to go with her she said "no thank you"!

Then last night Evie was sleeping and she woke up crying and I heard her say "Mummy gone home" which is what they say to her at pre school when she asks where I am.

I do feel a bit bad that its playing on her mind that much to give her nightmares :o(

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aaaww that made me feel sad that she misses her Mummy so much. Good idea to let monkey go to school with her.
Hopefully she'll settle soon, bless her.

chocolat lover said...

it hasnt helped that she came down with a cold either!

Unknown said...

Edegra said..
yeah i think too it wouldn't helped her