Sunday 8 June 2014

no recipe cards

On Friday I picked up my new glasses ;o)

My glasses may not have come with recipe cards but they did come in a flashy case ;o)

the unassembled case (outside)
the unassembled case (inside)
the assembled case (inside)
the assembled case (outside)
Hestons logo
and it has been "signed" by Heston
Here I am wearing my everyday glasses


and here I am wearing my reading glasses I am reading Eds Egg ;o)


I did actually use my reading glasses today and the very first thing I read about was the CIA having a twitter account in the Independent ;o)

On Friday when me & Evie got home from getting my glasses I saw a leaflet on the doormat about the Tour de France coming to Essex

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

They suit you.
I have never knew Heston did a range of designer glasses!!
I couldn't be doing with separate reading glasses so I have varifocals. However I may have to have them separate next time around if varifocals are too expensive.

Will you be watching the Tour de France cyclists ? It's bound to be be exciting.

chocolat lover said...

thanks ;o)

I had hears that he had a range but it had completely slipped my mind - I think the real clincher was that the frames were on a 2 for 1 offer ;o)

I was told that because of my prescription that varifocals would be difficult to get used to - I may end up considering them next time though!

I am not sure about watching the Tour de France as it will be really crowded and I think that Evie would get bored.