Tuesday 24 June 2014

they both enjoyed it

Yesterday Evie did Tumble Tots with James while I sat and watched ;o)

Before the session even started i explained the situation to eh people who run it and they said that they can help me with any lifting next week so that is good.

First of all Evie lead James so that they sat down for the chat (about what they did at the weekend) and the song, then they were broken up into groups of 4 children (there were only 12 there this week), and James sat there with Evie listening to what they had to do...

...hee hee Evie still tried to run off to do other things (like she does with me) and I saw James run off after her ;o).

Then there was the end song and then sticker time ;o)

Evie didnt seem to miss me and had a huge smile on her face when she came back to where I was sitting ;o)

I have to go back to the hospital today to get my clips taken out.

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

Did James enjoy it too ? :-)

It'll be a relief to have your clips taken out.

chocolat lover said...

I think that James enjoyed it too ;o)

Unknown said...

Clips? Pics? I love seeing stuff like that. :) Hope you keep recovering well.

chocolat lover said...

Katy - they didnt let me keep the clips :o(

Ive had a leakage after they were taken out just as I did after the c-section *touches wood* it seems to have stopped now.

chocolat lover said...

they dont let you take pics at Tumble Tots because you are with other peoples children :o(