Sunday 1 June 2014

squeezy yoghurts

Just recently (in the last couple of weeks) Evie has been enjoying squashums - she will now quite happily sit watching telly eating one ;o)

So while we were doing our food shop this morning I bought Evie these fromage frais in pouches and I also saw these, as well as the strawberry flavour I got the peach & apricot one and the tropical ones too ;o)

It will be interesting to see how she gets on with them.

I always look at the toys too and saw a sizzle sizzle cooking set, Evie enjoys watching I can cook, so she can cook along with Katy now ;o)  And as it is she loves stirring anyway ;o)

She always wants to join in when the children wash their hands (we squirt some hand sanitizer on her hands) ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Ooooh I bet the squashums will be nice frozen when the weather gets hotter.


We bought our daughter a toy kitchen trolley with pots and pans...strange that now she's an adult her hubby does all the cooking :-)

chocolat lover said...

I bet they will ;o) Evie is still unsure with ice lollies and wont even try them!

LOL on your daughter ;o) Evie spent all afternoon yesterday stirring her pans ;o)

Eileen H said...

Have you tried her with a milky ice lollies ?
I buy Peppa Pig lollies for our dog, she loves them :-)

chocolat lover said...

Yes we have some of those and she just kept saying "no" so I ended up eating it myself as I had already opened it for her...