Thursday 12 June 2014

white bread

Ever since Evie has eaten bread I have always bought seeded or wholemeal bread...

...yesterday James suggested that we try her on white bread (as he had bought a jam sandwich (on white bread) for his lunch from Boots).

So last night we bought a loaf of this bread ;o)

So this morning I did us two slices of toast from the white bread and surprisingly enough Evie ate most of the slice ;o)

I am not sure if it was the white bread or the fact that she was engrossed with watching back to back episodes of Baby Jake ;o)

So at lunchtime I will try her on a jam sandwich.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Apparently there's more goodness in brown bread, but I buy thick white for toast.
Distraction works well sometimes :-)

chocolat lover said...

the tv works too well sometimes...

...she gets too engrossed with what she is eating so I keep on pausing what she is watching so that she carries on eating!

She wouldnt eat the jam sandwich - so next time will try jam on toast for her lunch ;o)