Sunday 19 October 2014

tree lights cards

As Evie is more aware of things now I thought that we had better buy a proper christmas tree (as opposed to the arty farty one we had before she was even born).

our old arty farty tree

So today whole doing our food shop I bought a four foot tree and 80 white lights.

I will have to buy some chocolate decorations for the tree too ;o)

James popped into the Cancer Research charity shop and while we were standing outside I saw a box of 30 school christmas cards I thought that they will be good for her to give to her new friends when she starts pre-school in a few weeks time ;o)  And as she isnt going to know 30 people we can always use up the other ones ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Christmas is such a magical time for children. You'll have to let Evie help decorate the tree with you. Are you sure chocolate decorations are a good idea, they don't stay on the tree for long in my experiece :-) Pretty baubles can be put away for other Christmases to come :)

chocolat lover said...

You are right...

...I may give the chocolate decorations a miss afterall.

Evie will have enough chocolate with her advent calendar (when I buy her one ;o)).

It will be fun letting her help me decorate it ;o)