Friday 10 October 2014

cardboard hands

The other day Evie was watching Me Too! 

I saw that Granny Murray had some cardboard tubes (paper towel size I think) with cut out hand shapes taped to them...

So it gave me an idea...

first I waited until I had two toilet roll cardboard tubes ;o)

...I drew around Evies hands onto a cereal box and then cut them out

and then I made 2 slits onto each tube and then inserted the cut out hands and then taped them ;o)

I tried to get Evie to pose for me but she wasnt too willing...


instead she wanted me to take this photo ;o)


2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I expect she did appreciate your efforts, they are great :)

chocolat lover said...

she did like them...

...she just didnt want to pose!

she is becoming a bit of a diva...

...just like her Dad!