Tuesday 28 October 2014

my little artist

Yesterday we came upstairs to change Evies nappy.

I saw that she had bought something upstairs with her and thought that it was a foam number from her bath clock.

...while I was getting some warm water to clean her up I saw that she was using the number to draw on the wall (she is always doing it) but then I saw that it wasnt a number she had in her hand but a red crayon.

very proud of her drawing
Evies drawing

she tells me that its pirates
We have told her that she musnt draw on the walls so hopefully this will be the only piece of artwork on the walls but were not counting on it ;o)

3 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Oh dear! Time for one of those easels with paper on it! Evie looks so proud of her pirate drawing!

Eileen H said...

Oh Evie!
Bet you didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She does look pleased with herself!

chocolat lover said...

Mum - Evie does have a pad and pieces of cardboard to draw on and she likes to "pretend to draw" too ;o)

Eileen - I did laugh ;o)

I will just have to keep a better eye on her!