Tuesday 14 October 2014

playing in puddles

Yesterday at Tumble Tots when they chat to the kids before they start they were asking "did mummy let you jump in the puddles?" this gave me the idea to let her play in the puddles once it had stopped raining that afternoon...

...so after Evies nap I put on her raincoat and wellington boots and I let Evie play in the puddles in our cul de sac ;o)

Our neighbours were waving at us too ;o)

She had a great time ;o)

jumping in puddles

and even started to cry when we came in because it started to rain again!

Because I am still feeling lousy with my cold I renewed Evies books online as they were due to go back on Thursday (and I decided to do it while I remembered) ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's fun, she looks like she's really enjoying herself:)

Hope you feel better soon.

chocolat lover said...

She had a fab time...

...I had to change her leggings after as they were wet from the puddles ;o)