Thursday 23 October 2014

Evies Christmas present sorted

Yesterday we popped into the supermarket for our mid week "top-up" shop

As we walked in we were greeted with the "managers specials" ;o)

One of them was a play kitchen and it was half price at £20 ;o)

So I have put it away for Christmas for her ;o)

Yesterday afternoon I glanced out of the kitchen window and saw a police car parked in our road...

...my first thought was that they were after me after I blogged about the security tag still on Evies outfit!

And as the car was still out there when James got home from work he said to me "nothing to do with us is it?"

blooming cheek ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I like the kitchen, Carol had a play kitchen when she was small, but strange that her husband does all the cooking in her house now:)

OK I own up, I'm the grass :-)

The Captain said...

I need to buy my daughter's present, seen it on offer in Tesco's. She wants a HD TV for her room.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I thought it might have had something to do with you ;o)

Evie enjoys "stirring" things around and "washing things"

Kirt - as they get older the presents seem to get more expensive! ;o)

I remember having a black & white portable for my room when I was 14 ;o)