Sunday 26 October 2014

I didnt get what I was after

On Friday we went to Lakeside for the purpose of me buying a coat...

I didnt end up getting one as the coats that I liked were too expensive and I couldnt see a cheaper one that I did like in store.

I have seen one in Evans that I am going to buy when I get the (10% off voucher) that I signed up my e-mail address for comes through.

And when November comes there might even have some more voucher codes that I can use ;o)

When we walked in I saw there was a Christmas tree decoration shop open so we went in so that we could buy a decoration each for our tree

we bought a tree decoration each

Evie chose a dog, I chose a cupcake on a cake stand and we chose a red sweet for James ;o)

We also hired a kiddie car for Evie to ride in

Evie preferred to push her toy monkey instead ;o)

Evie wanted to push monkey in the kiddie car ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You'll have to put your tree decorations away as they'll hold memories for you in years to come.

Love the photo of Evie pushing her toy monkey around :)

chocolat lover said...

it will be fun remembering where we got them from ;o)