Thursday 16 April 2015

James birthday

When I asked James what he wanted for his birthday he said that he didnt want anything...

...so when we were in town (we had to pick up his giant cookie) I decided to buy him a lego minifigure.

chosen by Evie

He opened it up with Evie after dinner and he got the bandit ;o)  Or as Evie calls him the cowboy ;o)

bandit without his gun
we found his gun in the hoover!

When I was buying the giant cookie I was asked if I wanted to enter their free "name the cookie monster" competition - it was an A4 sheet with a list of names and you wrote your name/number by the side of the name you wanted.

There were only 3 names left - so I chose one (but as I was holding Evie - James had gone off and if I put her down she would have wandered off) I started writing my name by a free space - not the one I was going to go for as I realised when the lady straightened the piece of curled up paper for me.

Anyway yesterday afternoon I got a phone call saying that I had won the competition and my prize was either a giant cookie or a box of 24 ;o)

So I have chosen another giant cookie which I shall get for my birthday in May ;o)

As the weather is getting nicer I have had to buy some more t-shirts and shorts to put in Evies changing and pre school bags (incidentally she had two accidents there yesterday a wee one and a poopy one)

3 comments:

The Captain said...

Hope James had a great day. I love lego minifigure, I have loads. Lucky you winning the giant cookie, enjoy.

The Captain said...

Hope James had a great day. I love lego minifigure, I have loads. Lucky you winning the giant cookie, enjoy.

chocolat lover said...

yes he had a good day ;o)