Tuesday 7 April 2015

a good easter

I did a post Friday morning and it failed (from my not so smart smartphone!)  So I have uploaded it (again) this morning!

On Friday we ended up going to Lakeside Shopping Centre.

When we got there Evie had already decided that she wanted to have lunch at Wagamama ;o)

After we had a drink when we got there James took Evie for a walk about while I looked in the shops.

James then called me just before 12 to say that Evie wanted her lunch

eating some of Daddys noodles
.After lunch we decided to have a look in Hamleys as the store had recently opened there.

We were quite surprised that the prices were so expensive but I guess that they go with the Hamleys name!

We did see some lego ninja models ;o)

lego ninjas
And we bought Evie a drum kit playmat ;o)

We then headed home as Evie was getting really tired.

On Sunday (as nothing was open) we headed into town and had a drink and then had lunch in McDonalds - and in their Monopoly promotion we won a free sundae ;o)

free sundae


And yesterday we went to Southend ;o)

We played on the beach, and me & Evie shared a portion of chips ;o)

sharing some chips

2 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Best place to eat chips, at the seaside! we can´t buy `real` chips here unfortunately.

chocolat lover said...

real chips is a very "British" thing ;o)