Thursday 30 April 2015

stumbling e-mail

Just recently Evie has started stumbling over her words...

...she is definitely not stuttering but she is definitely stumbling over what she is saying!

I was going to ask at pre-school about it yesterday but found this article first, so we are just going to see how she gets on.

When I took Evie to the cinema to see the Peppa Pig Movie I sent an e-mail after to the Film Review show, and last night I finally got to the podcast for the week that I e-mailed in and they got to the Peppa Pig Movie in the top ten and Edith says that she has an e-mail from Amber & Evie ;o)  The Peppa Pig bit starts just after 19 minutes in ;o).

I came downstairs and told James (as I was lying in bed listening to it) and he said that he will listen to the podcast and will cut out the segment for Evie to listen to when she is older ;o).  I think that we should keep the whole show for her so that she can hear what else was on etc.

Me & Evie have a dentist appointment this morning too,

No comments: