Thursday 23 April 2015

No 47 bus

After rushing to get ready and deciding which bus stop to go to on Tuesday morning, we finally left at around 9.15 am so we could catch the 9.33 bus, it normally takes me around 10 minutes to walk so I allowed an extra 5 minutes for Evie being a slow coach ;o)

Poor Evie tripped over on the footbridge getting to the bus stop so I gave her a quick cuddle so that we could get to the bus stop on time.

grazed knee

We got to the bus stop and I checked my phone and it was 9.31 so providing the bus wasnt early we were there in time ;o)

Every car or van that went by Evie was asking if that was the bus so I told her that we were waiting for the No 47 bus.

After a couple of minutes it turned up and I asked for an adult return to Broomfield Hospital it was £4.00.

return bus ticket

We found a seat on the bus and sat down and I cleaned Evies knee for her, I then asked her if she wanted to sit on my lap (so that she could see out of the window) but she said no and wanted to sit on the seat.

sitting on the seat like a big girl

The journey took half an hour.

We got to the hospital and I made a mental note of the bus stop that we got off at.

We then went into the hospital and I asked Evie if she needed the toilet and she said no.

We then went to get her new glasses and the man was seeing someone else so we waited outside and Evie kept on asking if we could go in yet.

It was then our turn and just as we were about to leave a girl and her Mum from our swimming class was waiting to see the man too ;o)

I asked Evie again after we came out if she wanted the toilet and she said no again.

And then we went to get a drink

We had been sitting down with our drinks for about 5 minutes when Evie said that she needed the toilet so I took my handbag and her toilet seat with us and we went to the loo.

We got back to our seat and a few minutes later Evie said that she wanted to go to the toilet again so I asked her if she was pretending and she said that she really wanted to go so off we went to the toilet again and I sat her on the toilet and she said that she couldnt go so I asked her if she was pretending and this time she said that she was!

After I had finished my latte and Evies hot chocolate (she only had a mouthful of it) we went to the loo (or rather I did).

We went to the bus stops to get our bus home I was checking all of the bus stops to see which stop our one was going from and it was the very end one.  Luckily there was a bus there waiting, the driver let us on while she popped out for a sneaky fag before leaving.

waiting for the bus to leave with the driver having a sneaky fag

The bus then left and we did our journey home.

Poor Evie was tired and fell asleep on the bus so I woke her up just before our stop and we walked (with me carrying her for a bit) home.

I asked her after if she liked the bus and she said yes and then I asked her if she wanted to go on the bus again ad she said no "it was too far" ;o)

Yesterday the 3 Foot People Festival tickets went on sale, so I bought our tickets yesterday ;o)  I looked at the website this morning and Thursday is almost sold out already!

Yesterday when I picked up from pre school the supervisor asked me if Evie does her poops in the toilet /potty or if she does them in her nappy?  I said that she does them in the toilet if we can get her there in time (but the last time she half did it in her knickers and the other half in the toilet).   She then told me that Evie did a poop in her knickers and when she asked her about it she said that she does them in her nappy!

We have now bought Evie another 10 pack of knickers as we seem to be getting through them ;o)

No comments: