Friday 10 April 2015

x factor pjs & dress

As I wanted to order James a giant cookie for his birthday next week (which I forgot to do) we went into town yesterday.

As the X factor tour audition was in a shopping centre yesterday I expected it to be rammed but it wasnt...

I found out from James that the (not very long) queue was down the other end (and nowhere near me) so I never got a chance to take photos.

I dd get some of the outside of the booth though ;o)

x factor pod walls
queue this way
they are very hot on making sure you are old enough
Evies favourite pair of pjs is her Merida ones - she would wear them every night if she could!

her favourite pjs
So as Evie is almost out of her 2-3 clothes I have been on the lookout for some more Merida ones, but the "in" movie with all of the clothes is Frozen.

So I had the brilliant idea of buying Evie a Merida dressing up dress...

practicing dancing in her Merida dress
...and it even had a third off of the price too to boot ;o)

Yesterday Evie actually did a recognisable drawing of her monkey Sidney ;o)

you can see the likeness

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's such a cutie. She's gotten so big!

chocolat lover said...

thanks ;o)