Friday 2 December 2016

flu for two

When I dropped Evie off at school yesterday I reminded her about the nasal flu spray - just hoping that she would let them give it to her :)

Yesterday I went into town while I was there James asked me to get his prescription...

...I decided to get it done in Tesco, while I was in there I saw a sign for flu jabs being done for £9.

As I dont want to be ill for Evies birthday party I decided to get it done, they gave me £1 off and I also got clubcard points on it too :).

When I picked Evie up I saw that she had a flu fighter sticker on her dress so I was pleased that she had let them do it :)

I also saw in her bag a party invite - so whilst rsvping I asked her Mum if she would like to come to Evies party :)  She has said that she thinks they are free but its dependent on when they are booked to see Santa :)

And we opened our chocolate advent calendars yesterday (I asked James to get himself one on the way home too to ensure that my one was safe :)), as I remembered that Evie would want to eat my chocolate too! :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I don't have my free flu jab done, it's a pity I couldn't let you have mine :) Apparently I am entitled because of my condition... but I don't have a condition so I
refuse the jab! I'm thinking maybe I should start accepting it now as I get older.

It's nice for Evie to be invited to parties now.

Martyn only remembered he had an advent calendar mid-afternoon yesterday, I'd totally forgotten about it (I don't buy one for myself) :)

The Captain said...

I haven't got an advent calendar this year.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - flu is horrible - i would get the jab if its free :)

Kirt - poor you