Tuesday 13 December 2016

lunches and stars that look like rockets

Yesterday while Evie was at school I got a message on parentmail that next years lunches can now be booked (and the new lunch menu would come home in Evies bookbag).

So I have booked her lunches until Easter, there are a couple of new dishes on there so I will have to ask her if they get a "tick" or a "cross" :)

Last Friday I put up our Christmas tree, when Evie came home I let her help decorate it and then she said that "there is something missing" and she said it was the Christmas star, remembering that we made one last year, I had a look for it but couldnt find it.

So I got a cereal box and a toilet roll tube and cut out a star "freehand" but it looks more like a rocket :)

the one that I decorated (Evie added the glasses so I can see)
the one that Evie decorated
As they look so good a christmas rocket may be our new "Christmas custom" :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Excellent Christmas rocket, and why not make it a tradition :)

My daughter was admiring our tree but told me she doesn't like fairies on top of Christmas trees so I reminded her it's an angel, not a fairy thank you very much :)

chocolat lover said...

angels are definitely more christmassy :)

The Captain said...

I love the idea of a Christmas rocket. Was that Tim Peake in the cockpit?

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - I didnt thunk of drawing Tim Peake - I drew myself (Evie added the glasses so that I could see) :)).

I think Evie drew herself too :)