Monday 12 December 2016

Santa and Panto

We have had a bit of a busy weekend :)

On Saturday we went to see the panto, we saw Jack and The beanstalk, this was the first time that Evie realy got into it...

...she looked scared at the right places and was cheering and booing when she was supposed to too.

Then yesterday we took her to see Santa (as her birthday treat) LOL she has been to two different Santas and has asked him for two different presents :)

and we had lunch in Wagamama which is Evies favourite restaurant :)

And I weighed myself on Saturday and have lost another four pounds so that is 25 in total or 1 stone and 11lbs.

And Evie was so late getting dressed that she ate her breakfast on the way to school!

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Lovely birthday treats for Evie.
Well done on more weight loss, you are doing really well.

chocolat lover said...

I was really pleased that I lost that much :)

The Captain said...

I used to love the Santa in the big Co-op in town, it was always my Christmas treat when I was a kid. I even managed to take my eldest before the shop closed down for good.

chocolat lover said...

I remember seeing Santa in Debenhams when I was a kid but he isnt there anymore...