Thursday 1 December 2016

spraysers

Yesterday I picked Evie up from school and noticed that she was wearing different trousers.

So I asked her what happened and she told me that she was wearing boys trousers but had girls knickers on.

As yesterday was PE day she was wearing trousers (hence them putting her back in trousers rather than a dress and tights).

She told me that she didnt make it to the toilet in time.

Today at school she has her flu nasal spray - I have told her that it will be happening today so hopefully she will let them do it :).

A couple of weeks ago I got a letter from the doctors surgery telling me that Evie was eligible for the flu nasal spray and to let them know if we dont want her to have it.

It doesnt even give us the option to say that she is having it done at school, so Im waiting to make sure she gets it done at school before I let the surgery know that she doesnt need it done there.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww accidents happen. I don't know if you'll get Evie's rightful trousers back, you'd think the teachers would let you know of the change of clothes.

If you'd already had the nasal spray done at the doctor's surgery, that'd be a worry about having it done a second time at school!

chocolat lover said...

We did get Evies trousers and knickers they were in a little bag in her bookbag we will take them back next week after we have done the washing :)