Friday 14 April 2017

Dreamhunting

I suppose it was going to happen soon but my job hunting is now effecting my dreams....

...last night I had a dream that I was at an interview with Fox network to do with a program (I can't remember which one) and one of the interviewers asked me what I thought of the show and I had to admit that I hadn't watched the show!

Someone told me (can't remember who) that I shouldn't have said that, I said that I thought that it was better to be honest than lie my way through.

I know that I would have prepared myself better for the interview in real life :)

I think I will have to check out the careers for fox network here in the UK as that could be what my sub conscious was telling me to do.

Yes that is what I'm taking from that dream :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I once took on a woman who told me she had years of experience operating a lottery terminal, so I thought I wouldn't need to train her on it when she started. First day in the job and she hadn't got a clue!

Definitely don't lie at interview. Hopefully you will land your dream job soon :)

The Captain said...

Maybe you've been watching too much telly?

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - thanks I would always rather be honest :)

Kirt - I dont get much chance to see what I like anyway...

incidentally just checked for admin jobs at Fox and there is nothing here in the UK!