Friday 7 April 2017

Poppy should have been a smurf

Yesterday I took Evie to see The Smurfs Movie and because it wasnt a Kids Club film we had to pay full price.

Evie loved the film and didnt even "need" to go to the toilet, so in that respect it was a success :)

I personally preferred Trolls.

When I asked her what her favourite part of the film was she kept on saying "it was when Poppy..." Poppy is a Troll and not a Smurf :)

We saw James after and he said that he would like to go to the cinema with us next time, but he is bound to change his mind.

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema. I've been told it's expensive and you should smuggle your own sweets in :)

chocolat lover said...

It was £18.75 for the 2 of us...

...and yes we took our own snacks :)

Eileen H said...

£18.75 for one adult and one child, good heavens!

chocolat lover said...

I was shocked at how much it was...