Monday 24 April 2017

swimming stuff all ready

This week Evies swimming classes start.

Actually her classes will be on Tuesdays, but as she has Gym Trail on Tuesdays, I will take in her swimming bag today.

As there will be a wet towel and swimming costume involved Im not sure if she will bring home her swimming bag each week after her lesson.

I had to by Evie a swimming cap, swimsuit and some shoes to wear around the pool - I got her some princess crrocs :) and everything has to labelled up too...

Im having my DBS check tomorrow so I wont be helping with tomorrows lessons

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm pretty sure they'll make sure the wet swimming things get taken home on the day. Must be a bit awkward labeling swimming things (scratches head) :)
The DBS check is just a formality, they have to be so careful after the likes of Ian Huntley grrrr! although husband had to have one in his last job working in retail!

chocolat lover said...

I dont have a problem with having a dbs check done (its better to be safe than sorry).