Thursday 7 July 2016

a welcome back hug

It was back to pre school yesterday after our holiday and Evie wasnt keen on going back...

...I gave her a cuddle and told her that she would have fun ;o)

When we walked in D (her key worker) gave a huge "Ive missed you" hug which was lovely ;o)

Today we have the next "starting school" step which is leaving Evie there for an hour and a half.

She has already said that she doesnt want to go!

Ive told her that she will have a fantastic time and will meet some new friends...

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

That was nice to be missed and given a hug.
I used to hate going back to work after a week away :)

chocolat lover said...

me too...

The Captain said...

Welcome home. It is nice to be missed.

chocolat lover said...

I never get welcome back hugs...

...Ive had a few "your leaving" hugs (but they may have just to make sure I actually go :))