Wednesday 26 April 2017

she didnt sink

When I took Evie in to school yesterday and left her to do her Gym Trail I told her to enjoy her swimming lesson and not to sink :)

When I picked her up after school I asked her if she sank and she said that she didnt (so that was good).

One of the parents (that I am friendly with) told me that that morning they had to put the swimming bags in the right box outside the classroom ready for their lesson.

So I quickly scanned the names on the boxes and saw that Evie was in the middle class (she is a beaver), so I took her bag and her dried stuff is now in the washing machine waiting to be washed.

I had my DBS check done yesterday and it should take a week to get my certificate, and then I can help out.

It wont do my CV any harm either saying that I helped with her swimming lessons :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

It'll be lovely for you when you are one of the helpers at the swimming lessons :)
Yes, definitely add that experience to your CV.

chocolat lover said...

it will be fun :)