Wednesday 19 April 2017

too early for a token

As Evie was excited about going to the Gym Trail she actually got dressed in good time and we actually got to school 8 mins before it started :)

So have already found the perfect time to leave :)

As usual at the beginning of the week we look out for the  3PR tokens being given out, she normally sees them before me :)

We were too early for them giving out the tokens yesterday morning so that was a shame.

When I picked her up yesterday I asked her what she did at the Gym Trail and she said "lots of things" so I asked her "like what" and she said that she had to walk over a rope ladder and "walked with my hands" so I asked her if her feet were on the floor or in the air and she said "in the air" :)

This is the first time that she has ever given me a description of something that she has done.

Her school swimming lessons start next week, and as they are looking for helpers I asked her teacher if they still needed anyone for her class, he said that he will let me know today.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

The Gym Trail sounds really good fun and I'm glad Evie enjoyed it. I hope you get to be a helper at the swimming lessons.
Any news on the coffee shop job?

chocolat lover said...

I do too - but I dont know how Evie will be :)

I havent heard anything back (yet) from the coffee shop.