Wednesday 6 December 2017

our turn today

Evies first show was yesterday...

...me and James will be able to see it today, we have already told her that she might not be able to see us but we will be there watching :)

She is no longer a sheep but is now an ox! :)

Also yesterday some of the Mums were talking about the fairytale house making that is going on tomorrow, sone of the Mums said they asked the teacher, whilst others said that their kids told them they were helping.

I asked Evie if I was going to be helping and she doesnt seem to know so I will try and remember to ask her teacher when I pick her up after school this afternoon :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Enjoy the show, Evie will be happy that you are there to see her.
It seems better to be an ox than a sheep somehow :)

Jules said...

Oh, it will be wonderful to see the show, have a lovely time. Did Evie enjoy it yesterday? X

chocolat lover said...

it was good fun :)