Sunday 10 December 2017

today today today tomorrow and Thursday

today we woke up to it snowing

today was supposed to be Evies last tap dancing class before the Christmas holiday and James was going to video it for me, but because of the weather classes were cancelled and they will be held next week instead, but we cant go because Evie has M's birthday party to go to.

today I slipped over (on an icy foot bridge) and because I am now middle aged (working on the assumption that I reach 90 odd) I am wondering what damage I may have done to myself :)

tomorrow I will take Evie to school in her wellies and will take her shoes with us and she can change them when she gets into class.

Thursday was really good...

First we had to break down boxes and re-glue them inside out (and hot glue really does get hot!).

We then had to help the kids make their boxes into fairy tale houses, I helped A, S, J & E.  Evie was helped by a Daddy :) but we cant remember whose Daddy :)

After morning play time it was then time to paint the houses.

And after lunch they then had to put on the finishing touches (making sure they stuck to the plans that they had already done, although I am sure that there was some artistic licence going on :)

I had so much fun that I have agreed to go in on Wednesday mornings starting after Christmas :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

It all sounds a lot of fun. I hope you're OK after your fall. You need to be careful in middle age you know.;-)

Eileen H said...

I hope you're OK too, it's no fun falling over especially as it's embarrassing :) I've passed middle-age and it took me 18 months to recover from my frozen shoulder when I fell over, so do take care!
The fairy tale house day sounds so much fun and I'm glad you were chosen to help :)

chocolat lover said...

this weather is no fun...

yes the fairy tail house making was good fun, Im glad that I volunteered and was picked to be a helper :)