Monday 4 December 2017

I would rather have the pork

On Thursday this week Evies lunch choices are pulled pork in a brioche bun or cheesy bean yorkshire...

...Evie normally has the meat option but a couple of weeks ago she said that she doesnt like it.

So last time she had the vegetarian option minus the beans so a cheesy yorkshire pudding,

I have changed it for this Thursday to the vegetarian option again.

I have put it in my phone each time she has it so that she can tell me which she would rather have.

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

My daughter has been vegetarian since she was a teenager, in fact she is so strict with her food choices she may even be vegan. Not liking the taste of meat is a good start. I'm so glad schools offer vegetarian options now.

Jules said...

Cheesy Yorkshire pudding sounds good to me! X

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - they offer good choices for the kids now, even the gravy is vegetarian and gluten free :)

Jules - I still think it sounds wrong :)