Sunday 14 January 2018

what to watch

As we are getting our new sky+ HD box, supposedly early this week I will have to decide what to watch and what to leave.

I have been making sure I watch (on the day it is shown) The Biggest Loser Australia, and Coronation Street, and Dancing On Ice.

I will make sure I watch NCIS and Bull too.

Thinking about it I will delete (because of all of the backstabbing (and its not as good (in my opinion)) as the original concept Coach Trip: Road to Tenerife.

I have a few other things in there as well.

Most of the programmes are Evies so we have told her that when we get the new box she wont be able to watch them until we download or record them again.

LOL I think the backlash from it when it happens will be heard by Eileen and Kirt and Jules :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

That's a lot to catch up on! I don't really watch much TV so I've only heard of Coronation street and Dancing on ice. X

Eileen H said...

I only watch Coronation Street out of your list and the story lines in that are becoming quite ridiculous. I hope Phelan doesn't bump off Eileen, I like her :)

chocolat lover said...

Jules - they are both good shows :)

Eileen - I hope he doesnt bump her off too...