Wednesday 10 January 2018

pretend invisible bag

This morning I will be helping out in Evies class :)

She doesnt want me to help out, se just wants me to go home after I have dropped her off!

So I told her that I have to go in as I have made a promise to Miss B...

...as she was crying at this point and saying that she didnt want to see me in class, I asked her if it would be ok for me to come in if I wore a pretend invisible bag over my head :)

That sold it, and she likes the idea :) but she wants me to use pretend invisible cardboard

I have told her that you shouldnt really put bags over your head.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Children do say some funny things at times. I do hope you're able to remove the cardboard once you get back home.;-) X

Eileen H said...

Evie is being very grown-up not wanting Mum in class. Interesting that's she's OK with pretend invisible cardboard :)

chocolat lover said...

Jules - yes I was pleased to remove the pretend invisible cardboard :)

Eileen - she is growing up way too fast :)