Sunday 28 January 2018

a new trick

This morning when I got into work my boss was in along with the electricians to do their 5 year electrics testing.

He had already unlocked the rooms that I needed and all I had to do was switch everything on.

The group then turned up...

...the children went into their room and the adults went into the theatre...

...a while later the organiser lady/ringleaders Mum came over to us to say that all of the chairs in the childrens room were wet and had we washed the chairs?

Knowing what the kids are like we went in there to see what had happened...

...indeed all of the chairs were wet (knowing that they were dry when I first went in the room) I had a look at the ceiling to make sure that there were no obvious wet marks where there may have been a water leak from upstairs and there hadnt.

She then said that it cant be that one of the kids had wet themselves as all of the seats were wet.

My boss then said to her that the kids had taken the drip tray from the watercooler and emptied it onto the chairs and looking at the watercooler the drip tray was full to the brim.

The Mum then asked her kids if either of them had done it and the youngest owned up and he apologised to my boss as I was sorting out the room for the next day.

I will have to see if they do it again next week...

Evie actually told me today that she had missed me so that was nice (mormally she says that she didnt) :)

2 comments:

Jules said...

I would like to think they won't do it again. X

Eileen H said...

Kids get up to all sorts of mischief, hopefully they won't do it again.