Sunday 4 March 2012

ironically they have steps

Tomorrow I am booked in for a baby sensory class at the Chelmsford Childrens Centre.

I went to have a look today so that I know where I am going tomorrow (as I am known for getting lost) LOL just ask my work colleagues ;o).

I found where the place is but it has 2 steps going upto the front door ;o)  I couldnt see a ramp upto the door at all so will pull the buggy up the 2 steps backwards.

I weighed myself this morning and have lost another pound ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Always a problem getting prams and buggies up and down steps. Lets hope there's a nice gentleman around to help :-)

Well done on the steady weight loss. That's the way to do it :-)

Kelly said...

Hurrah on the pound lost!

I hope you managed to climb the stairs okay. I remember actually lifting the entire stroller/buggy in tough situations...that were less than a dozen steps!

chocolat lover said...

there was a ramp, it was around the side ;o)

Because the buggy is a travel system (buggy and car seat) then it is really heavy - and I dont think that I would be able to lift it up!