Tuesday 13 March 2012

more like me than him

Yesterday i took Evie into town because I had a few errands to run...

...I had to buy a couple of bits from the dreaded Poundland Evie started crying as soon as we walked in there...

...and because they didnt have one of the items I was after I then went into Wilkinsons and she cried while we were in there too.

But she was happy again once we got into Starbucks but that might have something to do with the fact that she knows that she wil get fed and that she gets lots of cuddles from the girls working in there ;o)

I am well impressed that Evie has shown such good taste - I just hope that James doesnt try to bribe her with toys from Poundland when she is older!

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

With Evie's good taste she'll tell Daddy that only toys from Hamleys will do :-)

chocolat lover said...

I cant wait until she is old enough to be completely wowed in there ;o)

Connie T. said...

Poundland looks like our dollar stores.

Al said...

By the sounds of things, toys from Poundland definitely wouldn't go down well with Evie.

When you do take her to Hamleys though you'll have to make sure your bank account can handle the inevitable beating it will receive!

chocolat lover said...

Connie - I think that is where the concept came from ;o)

Al - Im saving up already ;o)